On vacation until 4/6/15 | March 21, 2015

My lap top connector broke, leaving me out of business.

See you on Sunday, April 6th…  😦

Posted in Epilepsy

1. Have a great time! Relax & enjoy.

Comment by Melissa Bryan — March 21, 2015 @ 1:03 PM

• Thanks lots. Although the weather is not terrific the quiet time and together time with Arthur is a joy!

Thanks for your thoughtful wishes.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — March 21, 2015 @ 1:20 PM

2. How frustrating when something like that breaks. But a good reason to take a well deserved break!

Comment by Letizia — March 23, 2015 @ 9:33 AM

3. Chillin is Good! I shared your message w/ NSDF. 🙂 Not to worry, cuz, if I see someone who needs to read one of your articles, I will be there to post it! 🙂 HUGS ENJOY!

Comment by Candi — March 24, 2015 @ 12:39 PM

4. You are quite simply the BEST!

Thanks, Candi.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — March 24, 2015 @ 1:01 PM

5. Wow reading what you wrote of abuse how true and sad God bless the victims that why I did donations from late 1900 untill 2005 germanshepherds trained then pups when things settled down sadly abuse happens thank you for your writing

Comment by judyjudy01985 — April 4, 2015 @ 3:40 PM

6. Abuse comes in all ages, colors and creeds. There’s no stopping it…I think, or wish.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — April 4, 2015 @ 4:42 PM