WE ARE FAMILY! | September 20, 2014

I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it!

Our family has just reached 1,000 members today.

Which is a testament to YOU!

Your compassion, sharing and caring.

The selflessness with which you help others. Your patience and persistence.

All the things I treasure about you as a family.

1. That is amazing! Such a blessing to have a place to discuss things and decompress concerns!

Comment by Jessica — September 20, 2014 @ 2:59 PM

2. Thank God for people like you Phylis and your mission. You will never know the impact you will make on this condition we know as epilepsy.

Comment by Melissa Bryan — September 20, 2014 @ 4:28 PM

3. That is my mission. To inform and educate. Share in a caring environment. Foster a family of trust.

If I have manged to do that, I am the one who is blessed!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — September 20, 2014 @ 4:42 PM

4. Congratuations,Phylis! If not for your hard work and love for us,I’d still be ignorant about my own Epilepsy. A well deserved milestone!

Comment by charlie — September 20, 2014 @ 5:27 PM

5. Very nice community indeed! Thanks Phyllis for sharing and caring!

Comment by Anita — September 20, 2014 @ 6:28 PM

6. Congrats Phylis.

Comment by crystal cahill — September 20, 2014 @ 9:05 PM

7. Woo hoo, bring out the champagne, oh wait, i can’t drink thanks to the meds. Doh!@$#

Comment by Zolt — September 22, 2014 @ 12:32 PM

8. Your work has contributed to a better quality of life for many of us by informing, encouraging and providing a place to interact. Congrats!

Comment by Tom Waltz — September 24, 2014 @ 9:30 AM

9. Again, it’s because of you and people like you that we’ve come this far.

Thanks Tom for all you’ve done to contribute!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — September 24, 2014 @ 10:00 AM