Christmas Wishes | December 23, 2020

I wish you the gift of health…

I wish you the gift of happiness...

I wish you the gift of love…

I wish you the gift of laughter…

I wish you the gift of grace…

and all the blessings, you so richly deserve.

1. And the same to you! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment by Sue — December 23, 2020 @ 6:33 PM

2. May you be blessed with wonderful Christmas wishes. Thank you for all you do !

Comment by Bonnie — December 23, 2020 @ 7:48 PM

3. And same to you!
    Merry Christmas!

Comment by Marlyn — December 23, 2020 @ 10:26 PM

4. Thank you so much Phylis for your good energie and your positive attitude. Meury Chritsmas and Happy New Year. Kind regards from Switzerland.
    Elisabeth

Comment by Whiting — December 24, 2020 @ 3:00 AM

5. Merry Christmas and a better new year.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by lanceminnis — December 24, 2020 @ 4:58 AM

6. Reblogged this on Disablities & Mental Health Issues.

Comment by Kenneth — December 24, 2020 @ 7:57 AM

7. God bless you. 🙏❤🙏 Merry Christmas!! 🎄 🤗

Comment by golfindad — December 24, 2020 @ 12:13 PM

8. And all the same for you X’s 1000 for all that you do to help us all in the ways you do, even for those few who have been through it all & then some.

Comment by James D — December 24, 2020 @ 1:49 PM

9. Yes Phylis, We made it in to another Christmas to celebrate, another holiday to hold on to each other & be grateful for all the support we all have shared to make our lives a whole lot more better, beating the medical hardships we’ve learned to fight, overcome, survive & appreciate the gift of precious life with our families, friends & EpilepsyTalk .
    Yes Phylis, Thank you for sharing your good will of celebrating Christmas with all of us, everyday you have been a pillar of hope brightening the darkness in epilepsy for many of us to see there is light across the tunnel.
    Looking back, I have never imagined neither expected I was going to stay alive with 20 years of seizures to celebrate another Christmas holiday.
    And here I’m, grateful to be alive, joining you to celebrate another holiday, wishing you & all members of EpilepsyTalk, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
    Gerrie

Comment by Gerrie — December 24, 2020 @ 2:29 PM

10. This youtube video shows that epilepsy is not an obstacle and in fact allows us to challenge ourselves.

Comment by prasadmok — December 24, 2020 @ 2:44 PM

• Shows you that humor can go a long way to explaining the unexplainable.

And there’s no defeating moxie.

Even though epilepsy isn’t funny, this is humor which touches your heart and funny bone.

Thank you for the video prasadmok.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2020 @ 3:30 PM

• About 15 years ago, visiting Washington DC for the first time in my life to see if I should move to Washington, in just one week of my journey into the tormenting freezing cold weather & the three hours time gap from taking my medications in the local time zone I had been taking my medication for a longtime in my long time permanent residence nearly three thousand miles away from Washington DC, the medication level in my blood going out balances I ended up having grand mal seizure & carried away to the same Washington Hospital this brave lady discovered to learn the mystery behind epilepsy.
      Waking up half conscious in ER hospital bed surrounded by strangers with gowns whom I can’t even fully figure out their faces, looking down at me & asking me questions I can’t even articulate to fully comprehend, all of a sudden I heard someone who speaks my indigenous language asking me “Selam, Dehna Neh? (Hello, Are you ok?)”, immediately
      alerting me like alarm clock to realize something is wrong.
      Finally, I gradually realized I’m in the hospital & one of the men asking me questions but in my indigenous language is one of the ER Doctors who happened to come to my rescue & helped me to understand that I just had a grand mal seizure, which helped me to explain my medical history & my struggle with epilepsy.
      I’m so grateful for the professional medical treatment I received at this hospital, I can’t say enough of the wonderful heroes who came to my rescue in Washington Hospital that day.
      It’s wonderful to know there are heroes out there who are determined to save lives, when life seems barley hanging on thin thread.
      video, rekindling the challenging ordeal & beautiful memories I had learned to appreciate & hold dear to my heart & soul.
      Four months later, I went back home cancelling the move to Washington, due to the unbearable freezing cold weather.
      Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays & good luck to champion of cycling & heroic ambassador of Epilepsy community.
      Gerrie

Comment by Gerrie — December 25, 2020 @ 2:11 PM

11. Best wishes to you, too, Phylis! Your concern and kindness have been two gifts I won’t forget!

Comment by Ed Lugge — December 24, 2020 @ 6:02 PM

12. May You also enjoy these gifts. Merry Christmas. Laura Hood

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Comment by Michael Hood — December 25, 2020 @ 1:59 AM

13. Merry Christmas Phyllis please pray I can get out and have a great day at sister or parents? My dad is supposed to come and get me to take me to their house later. My mom has Alzheimer’s and diabetes and Dementia and is getting worse daily. My last visit my mom didn’t know who I was screaming who am I and how did I get in her house? Dad was there he said get my things and he will drive me home and tell me what is going on. My mom is very sick and she may not live too much longer so dad tells me. My mom name is Rosemary Hanawalt. Please pray for her for me. I wish that there was a cure for what my mom has.

Comment by Rusty Hanawalt — December 25, 2020 @ 4:43 AM

• Rusty, May God’s devine intervention make your holidays more pleasant than what you’ve been through already.
      We share your prayers for happy holidays to share with ALL of your family.
      May God bless you & your family to stay strong & overcome adversity.
      Best wishes!
      Gerrie

Comment by Gerrie — December 25, 2020 @ 2:24 PM

• Oh Rusty, this must be so difficult. At a time when everyone is rejoicing, you are living in fear for a loved one. However long she lives, I understand how your mom’s pain becomes yours in a way. I wish you the strength to get through these tough times. Heartfelt prayers for Mrs. Hanawalt. And hopes for happier times.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2020 @ 9:02 PM