Memory Tips You (Hopefully) Won’t Forget! | February 1, 2020

I have a confession to make.

I was the queen of “Post-Its”. I had Post-Its on tables, counters, walls, doors. I don’t know how I lived without them.

I guess, in the “old” days, I was the same with lists. Many lists. And way too much Scotch Tape.

Factoid: The man who invented Post-Its was an employee at 3M (also the maker of Scotch Tape) who went to his boss with a bright new idea.

I don’t know if he got a raise, but he gets no royalties. Just my undying admiration and thanks.

Anyway, short of taking stock in 3M, here are some other suggestions…

WHEN…WHERE…OR WHAT…IS IT?

Problem: So, you tend to forget appointments, addresses, PINs, and other necessaries.

Solution: That’s what PDAs, appointment books and memo pads are for. Write reminders of annoying every day stuff on something reliable that you use and leave your mind free for more important things. Besides, the simple act of writing it down is one step closer to remembering.

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

Problem: You forgot why you walked into another room.

Solution: Think of why you’re going there beforehand. Try to visualize it. And if that doesn’t work, retrace your steps on how you got there in the first place.

WHERE ARE THEY?

Problem: You can’t remember where you put your keys, wallet, cell phone, charger, glasses (that’s a hot one for me), or whatever.

Solution: Try a “Don’t-Lose-It Basket”. Chuck in all the main items that you often misplace. And don’t forget to throw in a memo pad!

WHAT’S THAT WORD?

Problem: A word, a place, or the name of something, is on the tip of your tongue, but you can’t come up with it.

Solution: Try to think of the first letter. (I often end up going through the whole alphabet, but eventually I get it.) Try to attach a rhyme to it. Or else skip it. Eventually, you’ll remember it. (Probably at 2:00 in the morning!)

I FORGOT HER NAME!

Problem: You have a hard time remembering people’s names. Who doesn’t? But if it’s your next door neighbor’s name, it’s a little embarrassing.

Solution: Take a good look at the person, repeat their name to yourself at least three times, then use it in a conversation. Or subtly fake it. Just greet them without saying their name. It’s better than calling them by the wrong name.

I FORGOT MY MEDICATION AGAIN!

Problem: You skip your daily dose. And it’s even harder if you take different meds at different time.

Solution: Set reminders on your smart phone. An alarm. Or a pillbox you can program with different time alarms. There are even prescription bottle devices that use light and sound to signal when it’s time to take a pill. Technology is wonderful — when it works. http://www.epill.com/bestseller.html

I CAN’T FIND MY WAY THERE!

Problem: You always get lost — even going home. My husband calls me “the lost girl.”

Solution: GPS, navigation systems, MapQuest, an app on your smart phone. (Forget Google directions, they’re the worst.) I actually use GPS with MapQuest beside me as a backup.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Problem: It’s hard enough to keep your own schedule straight, no less remembering where everyone else is going.

Solution: Try a centralized household calendar. Use a different colored marker to write down each family member’s appointments, invitations, and travels.

I CAN’T FORGET TO DO THIS WHEN I GET HOME.

Problem: You’ve got something important on your mind or something you want to remember to do.

Solution: Send yourself a text. Call your answering machine and leave yourself a message. (If you have a land line.)  Or, carry around a tiny hand-held tape recorder and say what you want to remember.

DID I TURN OFF THE COFFEE POT?

Problem: You can’t remember whether you turned off the stove, the coffeepot, an iron, or other appliance.

Solution: Set it and forget it. Try buying things with automatic shut-offs. That will take a load of your mind. Or, leave a reminder by the front door of what needs to be on, off, open, or shut.

WHERE’S MY CELL PHONE?

Problem: Your cell phone could be lurking anywhere. It’s just not where you think it should be.

Solution: Have someone call you and listen for that (loud volume) ring. Or always keep it on the same charger, so it’s charged, ready to go, and easy to find.

I CAN’T FIND MY CREDIT CARD.

Problem: It’s either at home (not likely), where you last used it (which, in my case, was 250 miles away), or stolen.

Solution: You can’t just snap your fingers and make it appear. But you can make copies of the front and back of all your credit cards (and driver’s license, while you’re at it) and store them in a secure folder where you can access the numbers, security codes, etc. in case you have to report a card lost or stolen. That goes for your passport too, if you have one.

WHERE DID THAT $100 GO?

Problem: Your money machine receipt is off $100. And not in your favor. That means next week, you’ll be living on fumes.

Solution: (I just figured this out when the above happened — not for the first time — to me.) Write down the withdrawal amount in your checkbook BEFORE you make your transaction. Then you can stick the money machine receipt in your checkbook, after. And don’t forget to put the card back in it’s slot when you put in your money.

I CAN’T GET ONTO A WEBSITE.

Problem: How is anyone supposed to remember all of those passwords? It’s impossible. Unless you assign yourself the same name and password to every website you use. And that puts you in danger of a security breach. A hacker’s heaven.

Solution: LastPass. The greatest invention since the post-it note. Set up an account and every time you go to a website for the first time, a little red box will pop up, asking if you want LastPass to remember this website.

Say “yes,” fill out your information with any kind of password you want (a combination of upper case, lower case, symbols and numbers is the most secure) and it’s all there for you. Click on the website name in your LastPass Vault and you’ll have instant access. After that, LastPass will automatically log you in. It’s a technological miracle!  (Just don’t forget to write down your LastPass access code and put it in a safe place!) https://lastpass.com/

BONUS INFORMATION: THE SMART WATCHES

Although they’re not memory minders, you should know about new state-of-the-art devices for detecting seizures.

NEW! Apple Seizalarm — A user-friendly iPhone and Apple Watch app which allows those with epilepsy and other seizure disorders to alert emergency contacts automatically when seizure-like motion is detected or manually — if they need immediate help or think they might need help soon. Detects seizure-like motion, requests immediate help, seizure monitoring control, GPS location tracking, and event log tracking.  http://seizalarm.com/

Embrace — Created to track your activity, stress and overall body balance, enabling people who live with epilepsy to get an alert when an unusual event happens such as a convulsive seizure, warning them and their loved ones.   https://www.empatica.com/product-embrace

The SmartWatch — A motion detecting and alerting wristwatch that can detect seizures and alert caregivers within 7 to 10 seconds. http://www.smart-monitor.com/
For details and pricing information, please call 1-888-334-5045.

Epilepsy Detector Application — An accelerometer based mobile phone application that uses advanced signal processing to detect epileptic seizures. It runs on most mobile phones that support SMS messaging, movement detection and GPS position location.  http://www.epdetect.com/

To subscribe to Epilepsy Talk, simply go to the bottom of the right column, enter your email address and click on “Follow”

1. WHY wont my comment that try to post will not post ? This has been this way now for close to or over year. I know you can fix this.

Comment by jcdavis@hardynet.com — February 1, 2020 @ 4:49 PM

• Okay James. What I HAD TO DO WAS:
      1) DELETE THE APP AND UNSUBSCRIBE.
      2) RE-SUBSCRIBE
      3) THEN RE-INSTALL THE APPLICATION FOR THE APP.
      That’s the best I can help you with, BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL! HOWEVER BELIEVE ME YOU WERE NOT BEING IGNORED AT ALL. Please TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!! I know it’s probably difficult to deal with technology and you may feel the way you do. However there truly is NO REASON WHY PHYLIS NOR I OR ANYONE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!! Please be PATIENT (I know that’s easier said than done, but please DO NOT QUIT TRYING!!) and GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHOSE PERSEVERE ARE PATIENT AND TRY AGAIN!! BE WELL AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇🙏🏼

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 8:57 PM

• Thanks for the input Kathy, I didn’t have a clue how to “resubscribe”.

I really do appreciate it.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 1, 2020 @ 9:54 PM

• Well to tell you the truth Phylis that was I did for myself anyways. I won’t lie it did drive me stir crazy because I really enjoy, respect and appreciate what you have say and teach all of us!! Because I came to realize the most difficult and frustrating thing to do is TRY AND ASK SOMEONE ABOUT EPILEPSY WHO ISN’T AN EPILEPTIC!!!!!!! Other than of course my close family and friends. Mostly because I KNOW THEIR TRYING TO LEARN AND SINCERELY WANT ME TO GET BETTER AS WELL!! It is frustrating when even we as LOYAL READERS AND FOLLOWERS want SO BAD to say something but for the life of us CAN’T!! That was how I GOT BACK TO YOU AND YOU GROUP!! But who knows maybe it’s a different scenario for others. All I could do was suggest what I did 😘. However YES WRITING DOWN PASSWORDS AND REMEMBERING WHERE THEY WERE WRITTEN CAN SOMETIMES BE CHALLENGING AS WELL!! 😊

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 10:01 PM

2. I DON’T know how to fix it. 😦

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 1, 2020 @ 5:10 PM

3. Great article. I enjoy the Question – Answer method. This methods can help especially for people wiwth memory problems because you can easily go to your question and find your answer

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Viorel Mirea — February 1, 2020 @ 7:55 PM

• Thanks Viorel. I thought the format would suit the article! 🙂

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 1, 2020 @ 8:25 PM

• Goodevening Phylis 😃. WOW!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really wish there was a way I could send you even a picture of my NEW IWATCH!! However once I figure out how to do that with my new watch I WILL!! I have to admit it already almost feels like a breath of fresh air just knowing I now have an extra safety provider not only for myself, but for my husband, children and friends to help them be able to help me. Funny how I always write everything on my calendar or on my phone (lol it even fill up the memory on my phone as well!!). I’m not sure how you or everyone else feels or thinks but for me as a mom, wife, friend and family member I always try to make it a point that everyone knows almost everything I have to take (medicinally) and where I am at all times. That way they always know what I’ve taken, when I’ve taken it, and where I am at all times so they never have that worry. Funny how as a wife/mom/friend all we think about is everyone else and forget about ourselves sometimes. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE KNOW YOU AND YOUR GROUP ARE ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇💕

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 8:43 PM

4. I forgot to mention this IWATCH also has a heart monitor on it as well and there really is no need for a phone plan because it automatically connects to your iPhone. But there is a cost for the “SEIZURE ALARM APP”. Here in Canada it’s $149.99+5%GST for a yearly subscription. However money can not buy happiness or safety when it comes to ourselves or loved ones. 😘🙏🏼🦅😇💕

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 8:49 PM

• So which watch did you get? The Embrace2 or an iPhone app or something else?

I’m a little confused. (???)

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 1, 2020 @ 9:57 PM

• I got the Series 5 IWATCH with the GPS. Because it already automatically connects to my iPhone with having to get another contract for the watch itself. However the app does cost a bit of money. Here in Canada the app for that watch (with gps only) is $14.99/month plus 5% gst. Or $149.99/year plus gst. It acts like a phone if you have your iPhone near you because it connects through “BLUETOOTH” and you don’t need to get a whole new contract for it say for the phone feature part of it. There are a lot of newer features on it such as a heart rate monitor and I’m still learning myself 😘. However it does have a “seizure alert app” if I were to have a seizure and it automatically contacts whomever I wrote down as an emergency contact and then if need be (for a longer seizure) the ambulance. And gives my location on it with my heart rate. I WILL TELL YOU MORE AS I KNOW MORE I PROMISE!! But I have to HONEST TO MY GRANDMA/GREAT GRANDPARENTS/GOD, $14.99+5%gst a month IS WORTH IT!!!!!!! I hope that helps for now 😘🙏🏼🦅😇🙏🏼😘

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 10:11 PM

• How totally FABULOUS.

Although I’ve written about it, I’ve never experienced the watch first-hand.

Keep us posted. 🙂

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 1, 2020 @ 10:16 PM

• I for sure will do that I promise!! I think I’m still a bit in THE SHOCK PHASE (and getting teased by my husband and children because they want one too)!! So as I figure it out I will MAKE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW AS I DO!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇😘

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 10:19 PM

• Oh ya!! Apparently the SERIES 3 I WATCHES are beginning to almost be phased out. And because the SERIES 4 and SERIES 5 are ALMOST DUPLICATES the IWATCH SERIES 4 is now BEING DISCONTINUED!! Which is why my husband chose the IWATCH SERIES 5 with GPS. 😘

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 10:23 PM

• I apologize. I HAVE A “I.T. TECH.” Or COMPUTER NERD for a husband and I pretty much let him loose in the Apple store to figure out what was what and just waited outside. Lol 😂. Once he was a happy camper I went in and paid for the watch (I had to purchase my own wrist band because I’m allergic to some latex and rubber) and the warranty. Then I let him set it up today. However they can and will set it up (or pair it to you iPhone) for you in the store if you’d like 😊. As for me ME AND CROWDED MALLS ARE NOT FRIENDS!! So I chose just to let my husband set it up at home today.

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 1, 2020 @ 10:17 PM

• Smart of you, Kathy.

Know thy limits!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 10:43 AM

5. I meant to ( a much overused phrase for memory problems!!!) comment on the original main post a couple of days ago – but I FORGOT!! it was absolutely great – I could identify with so much of it. I copied both my husband and my son into it and they said it had helped them understand (??) lots of different aspects of my memory problems which they had always found almost impossible to get to grips with. It also helped ME to understand some parts as well.So, thank you so much.

My comment to today’s post is about the forgetting names memory aspect. I sometimes use the following method – it isn’t always appropriate but when it is – it goes like this.I am standing beside someone who obviously knows MY name and I haven’t a clue what theirs is and I feel it isn’t a good idea to “confess” to this so I say – “I’m so sorry but I just can’t remember your name” They then say, eg “it’s John”. I then say, “No, I remember that, of course, it’s your surname I’ve forgotten” – or vice versa, depending on whether it is their surname or Christian name they “volunteer” in the first place. This almost always works VERY well. I hope I’ve explained that properly/understandably!!!

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Margaret Hay — February 2, 2020 @ 7:09 AM

• Good move.

I couldn’t remember the name of my neighbor. And when he saw the absolute blank look on my face, he kindly supplied it.

The last name wouldn’t have helped, because it’s kind of complicated.

So I had to come clean. I was sooooo embarrassed.

Glad you found the article useful. It was helpful for me to write it.

I just have to remember what I wrote!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 10:34 AM

6. My most un-nerving forgetfulness was to find myself on the freeway with no idea where I was. The strategy was to say to myself that soon there would be an exit sign and I would know what to do. All was well.

At a level that feels just as dire, yesterday I bought some chocolate. Today I can’t find it. Strategy is, it will show up or it won’t.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by HoDo — February 2, 2020 @ 9:47 AM

• LOL about the chocolate. I just keep mine in plain sight. 🙂

As for the freeway, I would have panicked.

I’m a terrible driver as it is, and to be lost on the road (not to mention the freeway) would totally unhinge me.

You’re a braver — or more sensible person — than me, HoDo!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 10:40 AM

• I don’t think of myself as brave. Quite the contrary, there has been so much panic that I go out of my way to think ahead. If while driving, I get lost, I pull over. The glove compartment is full of maps (don’t leave home without one – GPS is too distracting).

Once when I got lost, I had three maps – all, as it turned out, out of date. (As were the online maps I’d checked before I left) – and no place to pull over. So I headed in the right direction, north. Eventually there was room to stop, and the right road presented itself. The trick, if it is a trick, is to say, “Oh, THAT again. I’ve handled that before.” And breathe.

And be sure not to let your blood sugar drop too low because that DOES lead to panic.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by HoDo — February 2, 2020 @ 12:10 PM

• Breathe deeply, I tell myself. (For me, deep breathing is a great stress reliever.)

I do use Apple Maps and sometimes Google Maps, but often they give me the turns too late, and then once again, I’m stuck going in the wrong direction.

More panic. Time to breathe deeply, until I can correct the mistaken or lost turn.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 12:17 PM

• Goodmorning HoDo 😊. Lol well secretly mine was actually my bank card!!!!! Lol 😂 until of course I finally told my husband and children “if there wasn’t mice in my house (meaning them because LIKE HECK THERE’S REAL MICE IN MY HOUSE!! I have 2 Chihuahua’s and a cat already) I would always put it in a certain place and not worry about it at all!! 😂. I’ve Learnt to just write it in my phone as soon as I hide my bank card from now on. Because my phone as almost always on me. As for appointments I write those on the calendar and of course in my phone as well 😊

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 2, 2020 @ 12:31 PM

7. Ha.. being i cant drive , either my sons , hubby drives me , even they , have to use map it , once , my son had to go to SF , he got lost , had to bring me down there .. { my dad used to be a taxi driver } many times explained certain details how to get around in state of Calif .. even going to family reunion , mind you lived in LA , had to tell my son on how to get to my cousins place .. ended up on I-5 told him shoulda took old 99 down .. { yup , took 99 back } but I;d probley get lost in SF .. because of certain streets being cut off to traffic .. but true , walking into a room , or just going to the store , sure wrote it down left on table ..

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Cathy Flowers — February 2, 2020 @ 11:08 AM

8. Sounds like you have a better sense of direction than your son.

Having a dad who used to be a taxi driver, certainly must help!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve left my grocery list on the dining room table.

My husband then takes a picture of the list and texts it to me.

Clever guy. Also a techie!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 11:51 AM

9. Phylis, Thank you for the excellent article, addressing the hardships & potential solutions to memory problems, commonly associated with epilepsy & side effects of seizure medications.
    It’s frustrating to figure out on how to cope with this confusing nightmare.
    Furthermore, it has been more frustrating to accept that you’re losing your mind,
    Yes. thanks to post’it, scotche tapes & IPhones, writing notes, setting alarms & recording reminders has been helplful in coping with the frustrating problem.
    Printing this article & posting it on the refrigerator will certainly come handy to ease the frustration & confusion associated with my memory problems.
    Again, thank you for your help.
    Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — February 2, 2020 @ 1:09 PM

• Posting it on the fridge. What a clever idea!

That way I can remember what I wrote.

(By the way, the links above have some very good ideas, also. But if I listed them all, this article would go on forever. And we might not remember where we started in the first place!)

Always Gerrie. Always clever.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 2, 2020 @ 2:11 PM

• I think I forgot that I already spoke about my “forgot your name “ technique a long time ago!!!! It’s called memory problems!!

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Margaret Hay — February 3, 2020 @ 8:16 AM

• 🙂 🙂 🙂

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 3, 2020 @ 9:32 AM

10. Lol I have a “White Board” and a calendar (right by my door on the way out of my bedroom) I scribble things on it and appointments and what medications I have taken on it. But for doctor appointments I always ask if they Can please call me the day prior to remind me of the address (then they automatically give me the time). But things became a bit complicated once I began switch to various medications at different times and on and on. So I more less put a check mark on my calendar when I do take my medications. So I know (depending on the check marks) if i’ve taken The proper amount for the day time.

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 2, 2020 @ 6:22 PM

11. I think what makes things even more difficult or almost more difficult to remember is the new cocktail of medications were put on monthly (speaking for myself). So far my medications have changed twice in two months!! Only to end up back where I started from the beginning. So now it’s a matter of trying to get my pill packs in order ONCE AGAIN!! But again it also boils down to the “not supposed to sweat thing”!! Lol. On the flip side we have learnt I can’t help it if I sweat more in my sleep than I do when I’m awake!!!!!!! Lol 😂

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 2, 2020 @ 7:47 PM

• Kathy,
      In my case, setting up the alarm clock & calendar on my Iphone has been very helplful to remind me when & which medication to take in various times of the day or doctors appointments to visit, rent & bills with the exact amount to pay each month, has been very convinient way to encounter my frustrating memory problems.
      Thanks to the alarm rings, now I can easily locate my Iphone, whenever I don’t remember where I left my Iphone. 😄!
      To avoid confusion, each alarm is set to ring, identifying which medication I must take at that particular moment.
      The same applies for setting up the calendar, visiting doctors & pharmacies or paying monthly bills.
      So far, so good.
      Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — February 3, 2020 @ 5:36 AM

• Goodmorning 😊💗. That’s true!! I actually never realized that I could do that until yesterday when I read it here on Phylis’s Page 😃. The funny this is while I’m trying to learn this iPhone watch it kind of shakes a bit at certain times during the day as well!! Yesterday (in the midst of my learning process) my watch kept shaking at certain times of the day. At first I would look at it wondering what’s going on? Them I realized my watch actually synced with my iPhone and it shook when it was time for me to take my medications and actually told me which ones I had to take too!!!!! I thought to myself “WOW KATHY!!!!! YOUR REALLY BEHIND THE 8 BALL WITH THE NEW TECHNOLOGY!!”. After I realized what it was and put all the pieces together I was ONLY THEN able to catch on!! Oddly I’m still battling the tingly almost numbness in my right leg and arm now (A LITTLE BIT, BUT ITS SLOWLY GOING AWAY!) and I told my husband “maybe it’s because of the focal seizures? I don’t know?”. So now I know I can put everything in there and still have my medications at the same time and make my appointments as well!! 😃. The funny thing is it even reads my blood pressure and records it too!! Normally the doctor gets after me because my blood pressure is too low!! For some reason now (FOR ME) he was saying it’s a bit high now, but it fluctuates. I do have to admit “THANK GRANDMA/GOD FIR THE FIND MY PHONE APP THOUGH!!” Lol 😂 I use it a lot as well!! 😂😂. I’ve never watched or watched SO MANY IWATCH TUTORIALS BEFORE!!!!! 🤔😉. Plus I think with the constant change in medications (MONTHLY) maybe my body is getting tired of being a GUINNEPIG right now and it needs a bit of a break to catch my breath. Thank you Gerrie SO MUCH!! I WILL ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU AND PHYLIS FOR EVERYTHING!! Please take care of yourselves and have a very good, safe day with LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES!! 😊🙏🏼😇🦅💕

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 3, 2020 @ 9:20 AM

• Kathy, I think you’ll be up to Gerrie’s speed with all the tutorials you’re doing.

My problem is that I haven’t done them and rely upon my techie husband to solve my iPhone dilemmas.

That in itself makes me “iPhone lazy”!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 3, 2020 @ 9:44 AM

• Goodmorning Phylis 😊. Lol 😂 DON’T WORRY I’M IN THE SAME BOAT!! 😂😂. I ended up having to tell my husband “I sent you to school to learn how to make these gadgets work good so I wouldn’t have to argue with you. NOW ITS YOUR TURN!! 😂😂”. My theory is “the gadget is only as smart as the programmer 😘😘”. Once it’s properly set up then I can step in 😊. However where I did find myself staring at everything was when it kept asking for passwords to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!!! So I ended up (for my sanity sake) going through and writing all the sites and passwords down on a different booklet and put them where I know I COULD NEVER FORGET AND THEY’LL ALWAYS BE SAFE!!!!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇😘💕. I’m kind of phone lazy as well, kind of!! Sometimes I find the light and blinking can hurt as well. But that’s just when I know I’m TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!!!!!!

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 3, 2020 @ 10:16 AM

• Try LastPass, it’s easy and much, much more secure.

LastPass https://www.lastpass.com/

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 3, 2020 @ 10:37 AM

• Okay I’ll try that 😊. Thank you Phylis 😊. WELL CROSS MY FINGERS AND PRAY!! 🙏🏼🦅💕🙏🏼 MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS MAY JUST BE MY LAST HOMECARE APPOINTMENT for my leg!! I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD AN INFECTION THAT LONG IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!! 🙏🏼🦅😇🙏🏼😊

Comment by Kathy S.B — February 3, 2020 @ 10:40 AM

• Gerrie, you’re way ahead of me on the iPhone technology.

I’ve barely taken advantage of all the calendars, reminders and alarms!

Wish you were here!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 3, 2020 @ 9:37 AM

12. Ladies,,, Thank you for your encouraging compliments.
    Thanks God we got this website to talk about our hardships & share remedies to our difficulties.
    It has been a blessing to share our experience & feel that there’re answers around the corner to relieve the frustrating ordeals, than helplessly getting lost in the wonderland.
    Therefore, keep up the great work.
    Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — February 3, 2020 @ 1:43 PM

• And Gerrie, keep on chiming in with great suggestions and ideas!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 3, 2020 @ 1:58 PM

• Ok Phylis, I will always stand shoulder to shoulder by your side, contributing anything that I can to make difference & our lives a little bit better in coping with Epilepsy.
        Cheers!
        Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — February 3, 2020 @ 10:56 PM

• A thousand thanks, Gerrie.

That means a lot to me.

I value your input so very much.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — February 4, 2020 @ 9:42 AM

• Goodmorning Gerrie 😊🦅😇💞. THANK YOU, Gerrie, Margaret, Mr.Jarvis Davis 😊, Viorel, HoDo, Cathy, BahreNegash, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON ESPECIALLY PHYLIS ON PHYLIS’S “EPILEPSY TALK” PAGE!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇💕. I swear sometimes in the midst of being a GUINNEPIG and lab rat or piking pad for a needle and on and on it WE ALL FEEL AND EVEN BEGIN TO QUESTION OURSELVES!! Yet WE ALL (FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD BAND TOGETHER TO HELP EACHOTHER!!) GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU!! YOU MAKE ME ALL VERY VERY PROUD OF ALL OF US!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING YOU AND PLEASE DON’T CHANGE JUST BECAUSE THE WORLD AND EVERYONE AROUND US WANT US TOO!! We are all uniquely in the position together and I greatly appreciate and care for all of you! PLEASE BE WELL AND TAKE CARE IF YOURSELF!!!!!!! 😊🙏🏼🦅😇💞

Liked by 2 people