A Blessed Thank You… | December 30, 2019

In these uncertain times, there’s still so much to be grateful for.

Like each other.

The things we bring to each other’s lives.

The generosity and caring of so many.

The positive attitude and sharing.

The advice and giving.

All of your inspiration.

And the love surrounding us.

Let’s never forget how blessed we are.

1. Yes, in such a cynical world we must remind ourselves of this.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by LesleighHart — December 30, 2019 @ 9:41 AM

2. You brought us together, Phylis. Thank you for gathering.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by HoDo — December 30, 2019 @ 10:33 AM

3. Gratitude, too, to the many resources on the Internet. Those whose seizures are due to childhood trauma, or who know children with traumatic brain damage, might check out this site.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by HoDo — December 30, 2019 @ 10:44 AM

4. Thank you!

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Toni — December 30, 2019 @ 3:07 PM

5. Yes Phylis, While our trials & tribulations can be blinding fog to see & appreciate our blessings, thanks to your commitment to EpilepsyTalk, we’ve a lot to be thankful for, standing shoulder to shoulder together supporting each other.
    Yes Phylis, When we felt hopeless to overcome all the odds that comes along with Epilepsy, it’s a blessing to come here to be comforted & inspired to keep fighting for another day to conquer Epilepsy.
    Yes Phylis, Thank you for reminding us we’ve a lot to be thankful for.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
    Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — December 30, 2019 @ 5:39 PM

6. I miss having friends . I lost my friends when I had convolshion. I have heard all excuses the best is they have to work. Who works 7 days all year? They all of sudden stop calling and never email me. Even the epilepsy foundation cut back on the meetings in Kendal Fla. Wish I had a friend. I will be moving to a apartment and is there a way I can get a Siezure alert dog? If so where can I get 1! Has to be a small dog. Please write back soon at rusty.hanawalt@yahoo.com this is my private email. Your friend Rusty Hanawalt.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Russell Ray Hanawalt — December 30, 2019 @ 9:57 PM

7. Goodmorning Phylis ๐Ÿ˜Š. I said this at thanksgiving and am completely not afraid to say this ever but โ€œOH THANK CREATOR/GOD/GRANDPARENTS I HAVE PHYLIS AND ALL THE PEOPLE TO WHOM ARE PART OF HER ONLINE FAMILY!! I will FOREVER BE GREATFUL AND APPRECIATE YOU AND ALL OF OUR FAMILY YOU HAVE HELPED CREATE!! It so comforting to KNOW (I may not see any of you in body, but I DO HEAR YOU AND APPRECIATE EVERYONE) for everyoneโ€™s guidance, experience, stories (which is how we learn best in my Blackfoot culture) and SHARING ALL OF OUR LIVES AND HELP!!!!! Please have a VERY VERY HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR AND PLEASE MAKE LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES WITH ALL YOUR LOVE!! Thank you Phylis and ONLINE GROUP/FAMILY ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Comment by Kathy S.B — December 31, 2019 @ 11:09 AM

8. Yes, thank you for reminding us of stories. The world at its best is made of stories.

Comment by HoDo — December 31, 2019 @ 11:39 AM

• As has been said when the going gets tough, the tough gets going, encouraging & inspiring many people to learn & follow the footsteps on how to overcome adversity.
      For some of us, these stories were & still remain the only basic lessons to learn on what makes for Epilepsy & how to survive the odds.
      It’s fantastic to know that your world is NOT collapsing & you’re NOT alone in this struggle.
      And thankfully, we’ve made it this far because of these stories.
      Gerrie

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — December 31, 2019 @ 4:31 PM

9. By any chance do you have any recommendations for Alberta, Canada? Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment by Kathy S.B — January 12, 2020 @ 6:14 PM

10. Only what’s in “Top Docs”

CANADA

Dr. Frederick Andermann, Head Neurologist, Montreal Neurological Institute, Montreal

Dr.Warren Blume, London, Ontario

Dr. Joseph Bruni, St. Michaelโ€™s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario โ€” Epileptologist

Dr. Hlynur Georgsson, Toronto, Ontario

Dr. Marika J. Hohol, St. Michaelโ€™s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario

Dr. Muratoglu, Grey Nuns, Edmonton

Dr. M. Javidan, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancover

Dr. Richard Mclachin, London, Ontario

*** Dr. Muratoglu, Associate Professor at the University of Alberta, Edmonton

Dr. A. Ogunyemi, St. Johnโ€™s, Newfoundland

Dr. Donald Weaver, University Health Network, Krimble Neuroscience Center, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Ontario

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — January 12, 2020 @ 6:27 PM