Wishing you a blessed Christmas… | December 23, 2019

May all your hopes come true…

May you be seizure-free…

May you have health, happiness, love, laughter…

And all the blessings you so richly deserve.

1. Merry Christmas

Comment by Island Traveler — December 23, 2019 @ 9:25 AM

2. Hope to have a blessed Christmas and seizure free that day.

Comment by Corina Perry — December 23, 2019 @ 9:29 AM

3. Wishing everybody a blessed christmas

Comment by michael Hartman — December 23, 2019 @ 9:39 AM

4. Have a pawsitively fabulous Christmas!

Comment by Marlyn — December 23, 2019 @ 11:22 AM

• 🙂 🙂 🙂

Emily is certainly enjoying her first Christmas.

Especially the shopping bags and tissue paper.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 23, 2019 @ 6:01 PM

• And Boxing Day, the day cats sit in boxes!

Comment by HoDo — December 23, 2019 @ 6:34 PM

• 🙂 🙂 🙂

Love it!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 23, 2019 @ 6:43 PM

• Meanwhile, my pup keeps trying to eat the Christmas tree! But he leaves the sweets on the counter alone.

Comment by Marlyn — December 24, 2019 @ 8:06 PM

• There’s this device called a scat mat that will literally, keep your pup on his toes when he tries to attack the tree.

One weeny shock and he’s done. Now, as for the ornaments…well you’re on your own.

Wishing all of you a jolly Christmas. 🙂

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2019 @ 11:24 PM

5. Thanks to you, Phylis, for providing us with this great community. The best of the new year to all.

Comment by HoDo — December 23, 2019 @ 11:25 AM

6. U 2 Phylis

Comment by Flower Roberts — December 23, 2019 @ 11:50 AM

7. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you 🎄

Comment by Mark — December 23, 2019 @ 1:37 PM

8. Same for yourself Phylis 😘. PLEASE HAVE A VERY HAPPY BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAKE LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES 😃😊🙏🏼🦅😇😘😘😘😘😘💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞😘

Comment by Kathy S.B — December 23, 2019 @ 3:10 PM

9. Merry Christmas to you Phylis! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year! ❤

Comment by Donna Jones — December 23, 2019 @ 3:49 PM

10. Thank you Phylis & Merry Christmas to you!
    Gerrie

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — December 23, 2019 @ 11:05 PM

11. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you to and have a safe and Blessed one

Comment by Terry & Judy Fields — December 23, 2019 @ 11:27 PM

12. All my love and thanks for your wonderful support,Phylis – and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the rest of the group of course.
    Love and hugs

Margaret

Comment by Margaret Hay — December 24, 2019 @ 3:55 AM

13. Merry Christmas! 🎄Thankful for your blog!

Comment by Jill sassone — December 24, 2019 @ 11:13 AM

14. Thinking of you and so grateful for you and all you take time to share with all of us. I always want to comment on each and every single post..as they are always so informative and helpful to me. Sadly I do not get my comments posted. 😦 I learn so much from you and don’t know how you do all you do.
    Always know though how very appreciative I am of all you do post every day. I know so many feel the same.
    Hope you have some time for you and family and new kitty too! Much happiness to you and good health in the New year and always!
    I am going to tense and release now… very helpful! 🙂

Comment by Ali — December 27, 2019 @ 12:56 PM

15. Ali, your just being part of this family is important to all of us.

As long as you can get some support and benefit from the people and articles, I’m a very happy camper.

I know not everybody can reply, but you’re here, that’s what matters.

Please, do feel free to chime in when the spirit moves you.

And speaking of “tense and release,” this article may interest you. (And probably tell you things you already know!)

Super Seizure De-Stressor

Blessings for the new year,
    Phylis, Arthur and kitty Emily

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 27, 2019 @ 2:06 PM

• Sorry Phylis I should have finished my comment when said very helpful….. article you just posted. It WAS your article that I had just read that taught me tense and release! LOL and the article did interest me very very much.
      Thank you your kind comment too and will hope to post in future..not just think about doing it!

Comment by Ali — December 27, 2019 @ 5:02 PM