The perfect fortune… | July 13, 2019

I got these words of wisdom in a fortune cookie last night, after a delicious dinner.

The cookie was pretty good, but the fortune was even better…

“The best exercise for the heart is to reach down

and help someone up.”

Need I say more?

To subscribe to EpilepsyTalk.com and get the latest articles by email, simply go to the bottom box of the right column and click on “Follow”

1. A beautiful reminder!

Comment by Liz Caldwell — July 13, 2019 @ 10:02 AM

2. I know some people where you may try to do that & you know they need it more than you do. When you decide to do what that is said to do, you are suddenly their BIG target & they will tear you down to their level or at least try to do that. The BIBLE says to avoid such a person or people. Ephesian 5: 10-20 somewhere in between. ROMANS chapter 12 also warns not to be of this world, and it says,, Vengance is mine says the lord. I will repay. I think psalm 91 needs to be the favorite chapter for all of us who deals with seizures as we do. We all have an angel sent from God protecting us 24/7, & that alone gives to me some PEACE in the soul, that we have knowing that NOBODY is going to dictate what our future will be especially those who want nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

Comment by C D — July 13, 2019 @ 11:32 AM

3. This is not a dictation. It’s only words of advice, C D.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — July 13, 2019 @ 11:38 AM

4. So True!!

Liked by 2 people

Comment by maryleeparker — July 13, 2019 @ 11:39 AM

5. Well you are a living example of doing this Phylis❤

Liked by 2 people

Comment by Eve Quigley — July 13, 2019 @ 12:25 PM

6. True,, I know that. I hope now that you will put back on here before Tuesday that post of the THYROID blood tests that can be done relating to having seizures. when I asked my neurologist for the thyroid test that could be done, he said sure, he will order it, yet it was before that, 5-17-19 when I saw him that this thyroid post was on here. I know others would maybe benefit more than I would if my thyroid checks out okay, but there were 3 or more tests that can get done.. So I will ask when I go there WHAT TESTS can be checked out if she will be able to do all of that, but I have to know what they are. I did not see this thyroid test post listed on the PAST POST list.

Comment by C D — July 14, 2019 @ 6:59 AM

7. If it was not in the past post, then I don’t know about it.

Your Thyroid…What Everyone with Epilepsy Should Know…

Let us know when you find out about the other test(s), please.

P.S. Next time you have a thyroid question, could you please put in its proper post? This is a bit off-subject.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — July 14, 2019 @ 10:39 AM

8. Someone very enlightened wrote those true words.

Comment by Marlyn — July 14, 2019 @ 3:40 PM

9. TIMELESS BRILLIANT WISDOM, the whole world needs to constantly keep in mind.
    YES to the devine Intervention lifting up our minds, hearts & soul, making this world a better place to live.
    Thanks to epilepsy, I can attest that I benefited from this eternal wisdom, meeting the best men & women in human race, making loyal friends out of total strangers, lifting me up & saving my life when I was down & knocked out with grand mal seizures in totally unfamiliar places.
    Cheers to the good in human kind!
    Gerrie

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — July 14, 2019 @ 3:55 PM

10. And cheers to you — a good human being!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — July 14, 2019 @ 6:21 PM

• Thank you Phylis, but sharing your good heart, mind, precious time, resources & extensive experience with Epilepsy, I’ve learned a lot from your kindness in the service of greater good for human race, committing yourself to EpilepsyTalk, helping many of us to face medical hardships for the first time in our lives, learning how to survive epilepsy, when there was no way out of the unexpected & unfortunate predicament, feeling the sky has fallen & the seizures kept coming out of no where.
      You deserve the NOBLE PRIZE, more than many of those who got awarded the prize for making nothing more than nuclear bombs, potentially enabling the destruction of human race.
      Thank you for keeping the light on, when darkness keeps storming the world.

💓💓💓
      Gerrie

Liked by 2 people

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — July 14, 2019 @ 11:40 PM

• Let’s not forget ALL that you have given.

I don’t know about the Noble Prize.

But the light is always on…

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — July 15, 2019 @ 10:53 AM