The Best of Wishes… | December 24, 2018

“Open the door and come on in,

I’m so happy to see you again…

you’re like a rainbow comin’ around the bend,

and when I see you happy…

it sets my heart free,

I’d like to be as good friend to you…

as you are to me.”    —   Carol King

Posted in Epilepsy
Tags: , , , ,

1. Seasonal greetings to you Phylis and thank you for all your good work in support of the “Epilepsy Community.”

Comment by Michael H — December 24, 2018 @ 11:13 AM

2. Happy Holidays!! Best Wishes! Best of Health!!

Comment by Valerie Bell — December 24, 2018 @ 11:17 AM

3. merry Christmas and a happy new year wishing you the best of health for 2019 xx

Comment by Robert Kane — December 24, 2018 @ 12:05 PM

4. Christmas Blessings- A special thanks to the wonderful moral support you have given to so many people.
    May your New Year be Healthy and Prosperous

Comment by Karen — December 24, 2018 @ 12:20 PM

• Christmas blessings to you for a happy and healthy year ahead, Karen.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2018 @ 12:22 PM

• My timeline being several hours different from yours, no matter where in the States you are, I’m not sure if I’m before or after you, but no matter where, may I wish you a very Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you, Phyllis for your unfailing love and support- I wonder if we always show our appreciation the way we should!!!!

Comment by Margaret Hay — December 24, 2018 @ 12:46 PM

5. Oh Margaret, your thanks means so much!

Wishes for a happy Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2018 @ 1:13 PM

6. Merry Christmas and thank you for all the informative and encouraging posts!
    Tami

Comment by Tami — December 24, 2018 @ 1:18 PM

• Phylis,
      You’ve been a MENTOR to many of us in our desperate time of need for guidance, support, inspiration & encouragement.
      Thank you for your precious time, resourceful information & dedicated services, making our lives a whole lot better.
      Marry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your whole family & friends.
      BEST WISHES!
      Gerrie

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — December 24, 2018 @ 2:05 PM

• Gerry it’s YOU who makes me what I am.

And your inspiration and encouragement. It’s the reason for my dedication. Why I get up in the morning.

Wishing you health and happiness, love and light through the coming year.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2018 @ 2:45 PM

7. Tami, thank YOU for being there to share them.

Wishes for all good things, always!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2018 @ 1:21 PM

8. Happy Holidays to you and yours, Phyllis. Thank you so much for all that you do for this community.
    Robin

Comment by paleobird — December 24, 2018 @ 3:19 PM

9. Happy New Year! I appreciate all of your articles and learn a lot from them. Thank you!

Comment by Jenelle Blatt Balonon — December 24, 2018 @ 8:37 PM

10. Merry Christmas to you Phyllis from your friend Rusty Hanawalt in Florida city Florida.

Comment by rusty.hanawalt@yahoo.com — December 25, 2018 @ 1:49 AM

• Rusty, wishing you a Merry Christmas, New Year, health and happiness all year through.

Thanks for the good wishes!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2018 @ 11:07 AM

11. I wish you a joyful festive season. Thanks for everything you do for us

Comment by Leone — December 26, 2018 @ 3:02 AM

• Thanks for being a part of the Epilepsy Talk family.

Wishing you all the best — happiness, health and all that you may wish for yourself, Leone.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 26, 2018 @ 12:21 PM

12. I’ve never posted, although I’ve read your blog for awhile now. I was diagnosed with TLE 2 years into retirement after a grand mal, and had apparently had been experiencing simple partials for all of those 2 years. I am very Thankful of living a full life without the seizures but my neurologist thinks I’ve had epilepsy for quite some time, perhaps since childhood after a serious head trauma. I am also very Thankful to you Phylis, you have been a lifeline in helping me to understand and live with all the changes – both physically and mentally – my life has taken. Happy Holidays to you and your family, and my best wishes for a loved-filled and seizure-free 2019!

Comment by Regina Lovelace — December 26, 2018 @ 11:15 AM

• Wishing you a seizure-free New Year and every year beyond, Regina.

Congratulations on meeting the challenges that you face, your persistence and positive attitude.

May it continue every day…every year.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 26, 2018 @ 12:26 PM

13. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR & A SEIZURE FREE YEAR AT THAT !!! << That goes to everyone with seizures. Just wondering Phylis if starting an online time of a special site where all who have seizures, or parents of kids who have them, can join in an online PRAYER GROUP, as maybe a Christian network like CBN / 700 CLUB could help us all in getting a group like that started with the CBN / 700 CLUB supporting us in the progress as PRAYERS are always a help for any trials & tribulations that any person with seizures face daily. I know alone I have had many cbn counselors prayed with be many times in 2018, 17, 16 & years before them. Just a thought worth praying about I believe.

Comment by CD — December 28, 2018 @ 1:53 PM

• I think you could probably find a prayer group page on Facebook, if you tried the search bar.

Anyway, wishing you a year of no seizures, prayers and progress, love and light.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 28, 2018 @ 2:41 PM