The Promise of the New Year… | December 31, 2017

The new year falls upon us…

With hopes of health, dreams of joy…

And all the wonder of what lays before us…

May it be kind to you dear friends…

A blessing to you and all those you love.

1. Happy New Years to you Phylis! Wishing you all the best from Gibson’s B.C.

Comment by Eve Quigley — December 31, 2017 @ 11:03 AM

• Happy new year to you, my far away friend.

Wishing you all things warm and wonderful!

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 31, 2017 @ 11:05 AM

• Happy New Year, Phylis! Let this coming year be full of hope and faith for whatever is in store for you and your family and friends.

Comment by Carolyn Fuller — December 31, 2017 @ 12:20 PM

• Thank you Carolyn. I wish you all that you wish for yourself and your loved ones.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 31, 2017 @ 12:22 PM

2. A very happy 2018 to you and your family with love from the UK x

Comment by Berenice — December 31, 2017 @ 12:27 PM

• Wishes for a happy and healthy new year to you and your far-away family. Plus love and laughter, of course! 🙂

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 31, 2017 @ 12:31 PM

3. Happy 2018!

Comment by Kate jacques — December 31, 2017 @ 5:28 PM

4. Happy New Year and may it be blesses with health, love and goodness

Comment by Toney — December 31, 2017 @ 8:36 PM

5. Happy New Year Phyllis-Thank you for your epilepsy talk!

Comment by Barbara Rochefort — January 1, 2018 @ 2:00 AM

6. Happy New year to ALL members of this community, standing united solid together supporting each other cherishing healthy better world.
    Best wishes to all!

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — January 1, 2018 @ 11:22 AM

7. Cherishing a better world with ALL of us in it.

Blessings to you, Gerrie.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — January 1, 2018 @ 12:09 PM

8. Bless you, Phylis, and the great work you do. It makes living with Epilepsy so much easier!

Comment by marti — January 1, 2018 @ 9:33 PM

9. Happy New Years to you too and have a safe 2018 year and seizure free year I hope.

Comment by Corina — January 1, 2018 @ 9:48 PM

10. Happy New Year Phyllis!
    I wish you a lot of health, smiles, happiness and a year without attacks!
    Gogo

Comment by Goro Dimitrov — January 2, 2018 @ 10:01 AM

11. I posted back in April my beloved son died at the age of 33. I had only found this site a few months earlier. I wish Zi had found it years ago as he suffered from seizures from the age of two.
    I read all your posts and the comments and it brings me peace. Happy New Year to all and I wish a seizure free life to all!

Comment by Ann — January 3, 2018 @ 8:58 PM

• Any peace I can bring to you is a blessing to me.

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year, free of pain.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — January 4, 2018 @ 9:35 AM

12. Happy New Year everyone!
    –I would love to connect with others who focus on ketogenic/moderate Atkins diets.
    –What different types of cranial work fo you know of? I am looking for the twin cities in MN/St. Paul.
    — What types of yoga inversions have you done?

Thanks much! Blessings to you.

Comment by Julie Wegscheid — January 10, 2018 @ 12:29 PM

• Here’s some information on the Ketogenic/Modified Atkins diet:

Three Anti-Seizure Diets That Could Change Your Life…

I can tell you about neuros in the MN/St. Paul in general, but I don’t know about the cranial work.

Patient Recommended Neurologists — MINNESOTA

Dr. Irfan Altafullah, Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology, MN

Dr. Britton, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN

Dr. Greg Cascino, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN — Epileptologist

Dr. Thomas R. Henry, University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Minneapolis MN — Epileptologist

Dr. Frank Ritter, Minnesota Epilepsy Group, St. Paul, MN

Dr Sierra, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN

Dr. Walczak, University of Minnesota Health, Minneapolis MN

Dr. White, Minnesota Epilepsy Group, St. Paul, MN

And as for myself, I (ashedly) don’t practice yoga.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — January 10, 2018 @ 1:36 PM