Wishing you a blessed Christmas… | December 24, 2017

May all your hopes come true…

May you be seizure-free…

May you have health, happiness, love, laughter…

And all the blessings you so richly deserve.

1. Merry Christmas Phyllis!

Comment by Kate jacques — December 24, 2017 @ 1:42 PM

2. May the Light of Peace continue to shine on you-and onto us through your continued efforts. Joy, Good Health and LIght (-but not flickering!) to you and your followers.

Comment by Barbara Rochefort — December 24, 2017 @ 2:02 PM

3. Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the info in your posts.

Comment by Adam Drinkall — December 24, 2017 @ 2:38 PM

4. Thanks Phylis, for another year of columns and another year of you just being here for us. It is much appreciated. As for me, I am still a darn mess, but I am just a little less of a mess having you and all your info available. I hope you have a great holiday, so good you feel like bustin out in song. I know if I busted out in song I would be facing several disturbing the peace violations, so I am going to leave that part up to you. You take real good care now.

Comment by edbrad — December 24, 2017 @ 3:14 PM

• Hey, who cares about peace when you’re happy! 🙂

Thanks for the wishes Ed, and for sticking it out.

I hope the holidays will give you something to celebrate.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 24, 2017 @ 3:18 PM

5. Thank you. That would be a wish come true.

Comment by Patti Kowalski — December 24, 2017 @ 3:49 PM

6. Merry Christmas!!

Comment by Valerie — December 24, 2017 @ 4:35 PM

7. Merry Christmas to you and your family Phylis from Gander NL Canada. The little town that the hit Broadway Musical “Come From Away” is based upon. Thanks so much for your articles and posting, I don’t follow many types of these epilepsy related groups and sites but I have to say I look forward to yours all the time.

Dennis

Comment by Dennis Crocker — December 24, 2017 @ 5:16 PM

• I’m glad these articles are something you can look forward to.

I look forward to being with each and every one of you!

Stay warm and Merry Christmas.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2017 @ 5:14 PM

8. Merry Christmas, Phyllis! Thank you so much for the work you do all year on behalf of all of us.

Comment by paleobird — December 24, 2017 @ 5:18 PM

9. I just pray that we ALL can live a life with NO MORE seizures in our life. I do know there will be one day when that WILL HAPPEN, for those who do believe in the birth, death, resurrection & rapture/2nd coming of Jesus Christ. Wonder if we all are going to be in the same mansion in Heaven.

Comment by C D — December 24, 2017 @ 5:45 PM

• Mansion or no mansion, I’m wishing you all a warm and wonderful Christmas, without seizures. And nothing but blessings to fill your stockings with joy.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2017 @ 5:18 PM

10. Blessings to you- may your Christmas be beautiful.

Comment by Karen — December 24, 2017 @ 6:03 PM

11. Seasonal Greetings to one and all and best wishes for a seizure free 2018!

Comment by Michael H — December 24, 2017 @ 7:37 PM

12. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Thank you for all your work and encouragement.

Best wishes

Nick Clements

________________________________

Comment by nick clements — December 24, 2017 @ 8:41 PM

13. Phils,
    Thanks to your inspiring blessings & graceful contributions to the wellbeing of our lives.
    Marry Christmas to you & your whole family.

Gerrie

Comment by BahreNegash Eritrea — December 25, 2017 @ 4:03 AM

• Oh Gerrie, thanks for being here, thanks for all you do, thanks for being you.

Love and warm wishes to you and all those you love.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2017 @ 5:23 PM

• Merry Christmas!!

Comment by Valerie — December 25, 2017 @ 8:51 PM

14. Merry Christmas Phyllis 🎄😁!

Comment by Jill — December 25, 2017 @ 8:33 AM

15. Merry Christmas Phylis & may you enjoy many BLESSINGS because you’ve touched my life that words could never pay justice. You’ve helped me ease a lot of emotional pain when I lost my Twin Allan to a seizure.

Somehow I lost those support links you kindly sent me earlier in the year for survivors of Twins groups.

God Bless You & Your Family & all of your followers on your site & I too look forward to reading new articles with insights into Epilepsy in the New Year – 2018

AJ
    Ontario, California

Comment by AL Johnson "AJ" — December 25, 2017 @ 10:09 AM

• AJ, I know your journey has been and continues to be a difficult one.

Just know that we are here for you…to answer any questions we can.

I know that’s not much comfort, but sometimes knowing that people are pulling for you, caring for you, hoping for you, makes life a little better.

Comment by Phylis Feiner Johnson — December 25, 2017 @ 5:28 PM

16. Merry Christmas !
    Thank you for all your posts during the year and wishing everyone a seizure free & healthy new year !

Comment by Susan — December 25, 2017 @ 10:51 AM

17. Here’s hoping for a happy seizure free new year to you all,and a special happy new year to you phylis for all your hard work 😘

Comment by Berenice — December 31, 2017 @ 5:58 AM